Effective January 05, 2022
Our User Agreement has been updated.
You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Join t4-pro.com”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our Services (as described below), you are entering into a legally binding contract with T4-Network LLC (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a business). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use our Services. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may do so at any time by closing your account and not accessing or using our Services.
This Agreement applies to t4-pro.com.com, t4-pro.com-branded applications, T4.Academy, and other t4-pro.com-related websites, applications, communications, and other services offered under this Agreement (“Services”), including offsite collection of data for those Services, such as our advertisements and the “Advertise at t4-pro.com” and “Share at t4-pro.com” plugins. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”.
You are entering into this Agreement with the T4-Network LLC (also referred to as “we” and “us”).
We use the term “Designated Countries” to mean countries in the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
Note: Our German-speaking offer is exclusively for Switzerland and Austria.
This Agreement applies to Members and Visitors.
1.2 Members and visitors
When you register and join the t4-pro.com Service or become a registered user of the T4-Network LLC, you become a Member. If you have not registered for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor”.
We may make changes to the Agreement.
2.1 Service Entitlement
Here are some promises you make to us in this Agreement:
You are authorized to enter into this Agreement and you are at least our “minimum age”.
The Services are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18.
If you choose to use the Services, you agree that:
- You must be the “minimum age” (as described below) or older;
- You have only one t4-pro.com account that is in your real name; and
- You are not already prevented by t4-pro.com from using the Services.
- Creating an account with false information is a violation of our Terms, including accounts registered in the name of others or by persons under 18 years of age.
“Minimum age” means 18 years of age. However, if the law requires that you be older in order for t4-pro.com to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including the use of your Personal Information), then the minimum age is such age.
2.2 Your Account
You will keep your password secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
Members are account holders. You agree to: (1) use a secure password and keep it confidential; (2) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections); and (3) follow the law and our list of do’s and don’ts and professional community guidelines. You are responsible for everything that happens through your account unless you close it or report abuse.
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased for you by another party (e.g., a Recruiter seat purchased by your employer), the party paying for that service has the right to control access to that paid service and receive reports on your usage; however, they do not have rights to your personal account.
You are meeting your payment obligations and agree that we may store your payment information. You understand that there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
Refunds are subject to our policies.
When you purchase any of our paid services (“Premium Services”), you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes, as well as additional terms specific to the paid services. Failure to pay these fees will result in termination of your paid services. You also agree that:
Your purchase may be subject to foreign currency fees or price differences based on location (e.g., exchange rates).
We may store and continue to charge your payment method (e.g., credit card) after the expiration date to avoid interruptions to your Services and to pay for other Services you purchase.
When you purchase a subscription, your payment method will automatically be billed at the beginning of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. To avoid future charges, you should cancel before your renewal date. Learn how to cancel or suspend your premium services.
All of your purchases of Services are subject to t4-pro.com’s refund policy.
We may calculate the taxes you owe based on the billing information you provided at the time of purchase.
You may obtain a copy of your invoice through your t4-pro.com account settings under “Purchase History”.
2.4 Notifications and messages
It is okay for us to provide you with notices and messages through our websites, apps, and contact information. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss important communications.
You agree that we may provide notices and messages to you in the following ways:
- within the Service; or
- to the contact information you provide (e.g., email, cell phone number, physical address).
You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Please review your settings to control and limit the messages you receive from us.
When you share information about our Services, others may see, copy, and use that information.
Our Services allow you to submit and share information in a variety of ways, including your profile, articles, group posts, links to news articles, job postings, messages and emails. Information and content you share or post may be seen by other members, visitors or others (including outside of the Services). Where we have provided settings, we will respect your choices about who can see content or information (e.g., message content to your addressees, sharing content only with t4-pro.com connections, limiting the visibility of your profile in search engines, or choosing not to notify others of your t4-pro.com profile update). By default, we do not notify your connection network or the public of job search activities. Therefore, if you apply for a job through our service or choose to indicate your interest in a job, by default we will only share it with the job posting.
We are under no obligation to post any information or content on our service and may remove it with or without notice.
3. Rights and Limits
3.1 Your License to t4-pro.com
You own all of the content, feedback and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
We will respect your choices about who may see your information and content, including how it may be used for advertisements.
As between you and t4-pro.com, you own the content and information you submit or post to the Services, and you grant t4-pro.com and our partners only the following non-exclusive license:
A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish and process information and content you provide through our Services and the Services of others without further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
You may terminate this license to certain Content by deleting such Content from the Services or generally closing your account, except (a) to the extent you have shared it with others as part of the Service and they have copied, re-shared or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove it from backup and other systems.
We will seek your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your content beyond the Services. However, if you choose to share your post as “public,” we will enable a feature that allows other members to embed that public post on third-party services, and we will allow search engines to make that public content discoverable through their services.
While we may edit your content and make format changes (such as translating or transcribing it, changing its size, layout or file type, or removing metadata), we will not change the meaning of your expression.
Because you own your content and information and we have only non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback to t4-pro.com regarding our Services, you agree that t4-pro.com may (but is not required to) use and disclose such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You promise to provide only information and content that you have the right to share and that your t4-pro.com profile is truthful.
You agree to provide only content or information that does not violate the law or the rights of third parties (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information is truthful. t4-pro.com may be required by law in certain countries to remove certain information or content.
3.2 Availability of the Services
We may change or terminate any Service or change our prices prospectively.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any of our Services. We may also change our prices prospectively upon reasonable notice to the extent permitted by law.
3.3 Other Content, Websites and Apps.
Your use of content and information of others posted on our Services is at your own risk.
Others may offer their own products and services through our Services, and we are not responsible for these third party activities.
In using the Services, you may encounter content or information that may be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. t4-pro.com generally does not review content provided by our members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for the content or information of others (including other members). We cannot always prevent such misuse of our Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly associated with content about others if we let connections and followers know that you or your organization was mentioned in the messages. Members have a choice in this feature.
t4-pro.com may help connect members offering their services (career coaching, accounting, etc.) with members seeking services. t4-pro.com does not perform these services or employ individuals to perform these services. You must be at least 18 years of age to offer, perform or procure these services. You acknowledge that t4-pro.com does not supervise, direct, control or monitor Members in the provision of these services and agree that (1) t4-pro.com is not responsible for the offering, performance or procurement of these services, (2) t4-pro.com does not endorse the services offered by any particular Member, and (3) nothing creates an employment, agency or joint venture relationship between t4-pro.com and any Member offering services. If you are a Member providing Services, you represent and warrant that you hold all required licenses and will provide Services in accordance with our Professional Community Guidelines.
Similarly, t4-pro.com may assist you in registering for and/or participating in Member-organized events and connecting with other Members participating in such events. You agree that…
- t4-pro.com is not responsible for the conduct of Members or other participants in such events,
- t4-pro.com does not endorse any particular event listed on our Services,
- t4-pro.com does not review and/or audit any such events, and
- you will abide by such terms and conditions applicable to such events.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact with our Services.
t4-pro.com reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of connections you make and your ability to contact other Members. t4-pro.com reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your account if you violate this Agreement or the law or misuse the Services.
3.5 Intellectual Property Rights
We inform you of our intellectual property rights.
t4-pro.com reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. The trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners. t4-pro.com and “In” logos and other t4-pro.com trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used on our Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of t4-pro.com.
3.6 Automated processing
We use data and information about you to make relevant suggestions to you and others.
We use the information you provide and data we have about members to make recommendations for connections, content and features that may be useful to you. For example, we use data and information about you to recommend jobs to you and recruiters. Keeping your profile accurate and up-to-date allows us to make these recommendations more accurate and relevant.
4. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
4.1 No warranty
This is our disclaimer of warranty for the quality, safety or reliability of our services.
t4-pro.com and its affiliates make no representations or warranties with respect to the services, including that the services are uninterrupted or error-free, and provide the services (including content and information) on an “as is” and “as available” basis. to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
T4-PRO.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LEGAL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF PROPERTY RIGHTS, DATA ACCURACY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
These are the limits of the legal liability we may have to you.
To the extent permitted by law (and unless t4-pro.com has entered into a separate written agreement that supersedes this agreement), t4-pro.com, including its affiliates, shall not be liable in connection with this agreement for any loss of profits or business, damages (e. g. E.G., LIBELOUS OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS), LOSS OF DATA (E.G., DOWNTIME OR LOSS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT), OR FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
T4-PRO.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY AMOUNT THAT
- EXCEEDS THE TOTAL FEES PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO T4-PRO.COM FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR
- EXCEEDS $1000 TO US.
4.3 Basis of the Agreement; Exclusions
The limitations of liability in this Section 4 are part of the basis of the agreement between you and t4-pro.com and apply to all liability claims (e.g., warranty, tort, negligence, contract, and statutory), even if t4-pro.com or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if such remedies fail of their essential purpose.
These limitations of liability do not apply to liability for death or personal injury, or for fraud, gross negligence or willful misconduct, or in cases of negligence where an essential duty has been breached, an essential duty being one which is a condition of our performance and on which you may reasonably rely, but only to the extent that the damage was directly caused by the breach and was foreseeable at the time of contracting, and to the extent that it is typical in the context of that contract.
Either of us may terminate this Agreement, but some rights and obligations remain.
Either you or t4-pro.com may terminate this Agreement at any time upon notice to the other party. Upon termination, you will lose the right to access or use the Services. The following survives termination:
Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
Members’ and/or Visitors’ rights to redistribute content and information you have shared through the Services;
Sections 4, 6, 7 and 8.2 of this Agreement;
Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination will remain owed after termination.
You may visit our Help Center to close your account.
6. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
In the unlikely event that we become involved in a dispute, you and t4-pro.com agree to resolve it in Florida courts under Florida law.
This section does not deprive you of mandatory consumer protections under the laws of the country where we direct the Services to you, where you are habitually resident. If you live in the Designated Countries, and for others outside the Designated Countries, including those who live outside the United States: you and t4-pro.com agree that the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law rules, will govern exclusively any dispute relating to this Agreement and/or the Services. You and t4-pro.com both agree that all claims and disputes may only be brought in the federal or state courts located in Florida, U.S.A., and you and t4-pro.com each consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
7. General Conditions
Here are some important details about the contract.
If a court with authority over this contract finds any part of it unenforceable, you and we agree that the court should change the terms to make that part enforceable while achieving its intent. If the court cannot do this, you and we agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and enforce the rest of this contract anyway.
This Agreement (including any additional terms and conditions that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes any prior agreements for the Services.
Our failure to act to enforce a breach of this Agreement does not mean that t4-pro.com has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of the Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that t4-pro.com may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party purchasing it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
You agree that the only means by which you may provide us with legal notices is at the addresses set forth in Section 10.
8. t4-pro.com “Rules of conduct and prohibitions"
t4-pro.com is a community of professionals. This list of “Do’s and Don’ts” and our Community of Professionals Guidelines restrict what you can and cannot do with our Services.
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide us with accurate information and keep it up to date;
- Use your real name in your profile; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- create a false identity on t4-pro.com, misrepresent your identity, create a member profile for someone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use someone else’s account;
- Develop, support or use any software, device, script, robot or other means or process (including crawlers, browser plug-ins and add-ons or other technologies) to take down the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- Override any security features or bypass or circumvent any access controls or usage limitations of the Services (e.g., limitations on keyword searches or profile views);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without t4-pro.com’s consent;
- Disclose information that you do not have permission to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (other than through available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may grant by posting under a Creative Commons license;
- Infringe t4-pro.com’s intellectual property or other rights, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our educational videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology unless it is released under an open source license; (iii) using the word “t4-pro.com” or our logos in a company name, email or URL;
- Publishing content that contains software viruses, worms or other malicious code;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by t4-pro.com without our express consent (e.g., if you represent yourself as an accredited t4-pro.com trainer);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the Services without t4-pro.com’s consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a group on our Services, without t4-pro.com’s consent;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the availability, performance or functionality of the Services for any competitive purpose;
- perform “framing,” “mirroring” or any other simulation of the appearance or function of the Services;
- Overlay or otherwise alter the Services or their appearance (e.g., by inserting elements into the Services or by removing, covering or obscuring any advertising contained in the Services);
- Interfere with the operation of the Services or impose an unreasonable load on the Services (e.g., through spam, denial of service attacks, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
- violate the Professional Guidelines or any additional terms and conditions relating to a particular Service provided upon registration or use of such Service, as well as Bing Maps’ terms and conditions, if applicable.
9. Content complaints
Contact information for complaints about content provided by our members.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by members is accurate and does not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of others. We provide a policy and procedure for complaints about content posted by our members.
10. How to contact us
Our Contact Information.
Our Help Center also provides information about our services.
For general inquiries, you may contact us online (email@example.com). For legal notices or service of process, you may write us at these addresses.