Last Updated on January 16th, 2023
By accessing the website at https://t4-pro.com, you agree to be bound by these terms of service and all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You are prohibited from using or accessing this site if you do not agree with any of these terms. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on T4-Network LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on T4-Network LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on a different server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and can be terminated by T4-Network LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on T4-Network LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. T4-Network LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and as a result of this, disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, T4-Network LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall T4-Network LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on T4-Network LLC’s website, even if T4-Network LLC or a T4-Network LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on T4-Network LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. T4-Network LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. T4-Network LLC may change the materials on its website at any time without notice. However, T4-Network LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
T4-Network LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Including any link does not imply endorsement by T4-Network LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
T4-Network LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. Using this website, you agree to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Florida. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.